Skip to main content

Because He lives I can face tomorrow!

14:17[Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. 14:19Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.



8:11But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.




8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us.


The Gospel is a message of Hope and Eternal Life. We should be celebrating the hope we have in Jesus Christ. Through the death, burial, and resurrection we have a hope that goes beyond this life.

The cross may have seemed like a end of hope to the disciples as they watched Jesus die on the cross. But the cross was just the beginning of a New Day. Jesus was about to make the impossible become possible. The cross was our entry way in to hope and life eternal. We may be facing things in life that seem impossible, hopeless, or even fatal. But through the same Spirit that raised Jesus Christ from the grave we can be victorious, no matter what the circumstances. The Bible tells us that the suffering of this present world can not be compared to the glory which shall be revealed in us.

I know sometimes we (Christians) forget Who we have living in us. Christ told the disciples its good for you if I go (speaking of his death, burial, resurrection) because when I go I will send the Comforter to you. My goodness we have the Creator God living in us. The One who spoke the earth and heaven into existence, creating man from dust, and woman from a rib of a man. That same God now dwells in every Holy Ghost filled believer.
1:27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

It's because the tomb was empty, its because He has defeated death, hell, and the grave, it's because He lives in us that we can face tomorrow. I urge you don't become overwhelmed with everything going on around you. There is absolutely nothing that can defeat the Power of God that not only lives but lives In You, CHRIST IN YOU, THE HOPE OF GLORY. Jesus came to bring life and life abundantly, He came to quicken or make alive our mortal body through the power of the Spirit.

Maybe there someone who is not a Christian reading this post and desires to experience this abundant life. All you have to do believe in Jesus, repent of your sins and completely surrender to God, and ask Him to simply come fill you with His Spirit. (Acts 2:38, Romans 10:9)

To the Christian that may have experienced the awesome power of Christ living in you. Maybe you have seen miracles, and heard testimonies of deliverance and salvation. I'm here to tell you that everything you have seen is just the beginning of all that God wants and is going to do through His Church. Continue to hold on to the Hope we have in Christ, I don't believe the Church has even scratch the surface of all that Jesus is going to do in this last days.

Father, I humbly ask you to reveal your glory through the Church like never before, God I'm not asking you for rain of your Spirit, but a true immersion of your Spirit. Lord I love and thank you in Jesus name!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

Comments