Skip to main content

Merry Christmas!


Matthew 1:23 NKJV “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”


I want to remind the one who may be hurting,  feeling sad or alone during the Christmas season, of Emmanuel which means God is with you. 

Hebrews 13:5 declares God will never leave, fail or forsake us. 

John 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.   

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Luke 2:10-11 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

Merry Christmas!!

Comments