Skip to main content

Going to the Next Level in the New Year!



Being satisfied and comfortable in our current state (in our personal life, marriage, career or ministry) is our greatest enemy of going to the next level in the new year.

We must BY FAITH get out of our comfort zone. Pray and Go in Jesus name!


When we become satisfied and comfortable with the norm many times we  lose our fire, passion and creativity.

We must begin desperately and intentionally going after Jesus the One who baptizes with the Holy Ghost and fire.


We become professional critics, judgemental, and begin drifting away from the things of God when we lose our passion and fire for God.


When we step out of our comfort zone and begin pressing into the things of God. Jesus will exchange our critical, judgemental, drifting spirit for a anointed, power and passion filled Spirit.


Philippians 3:12-14 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I  do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Are you content in your comfort zone, becoming dead and stagnant or are you like the Apostle who was pressing and  reaching for the upward (Next Level) call of God in Christ Jesus?

Comments