Skip to main content

A city without walls....

Proverbs 25:28 Whoever has no rule over his own spirit Is  like a city broken down, without walls. 

Many times in an argument we lash out in anger trying to defend ourselves our opinions, our stance, but what we are really doing is tearing down our defense.

James 1:19-20 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.

As I meditate on this verses and the application of them my hearts cries out Lord help me, strengthen me to be one that not only hears and quotes your Word but applies it and sees the fruit of righteousness in Jesus name.
The natural thing to do in the heat of an agruement is to strike back in defense begin today to do the supernatural thing and have self control and patience and allow the Lord to work His will in the situation.

Comments