Skip to main content

Your Attitude determines your Altitude

Philippians 2:5 NKJV Let this mind (attitude) be in you which was also in Christ Jesus.
Just heard John Maxwell preach on having a positive attitude. Very encouraging and challenging message. Here are three points he made in his message.

1. You choose your attitude. You choose to be positive or negative, critical or merciful smile or frown. It is your choice.
2. Your attitude isn't and should not be based on your conditions or circumstances in life. Remember point 1. You choose your attitude.
3. Your attitude will determine your approach to life. Your attitude impacts your relationships with others.
Lord help me this day to not allow my circumstances to determine or effect my attitude, but rather allow my attitude to effect and determine the way I approach life in a positive way. In Jesus name!

Comments