Skip to main content

Seven Blessings of having a Close Relationship with Jesus Christ!




Come close to God, and God will come close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; purify your hearts, for your loyalty is divided between God and the world.
James 4:8 NLT


Seven blessings of having a close relationship with Jesus.


1. Cleansing from sin

I John 1:9 NKJV
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.


2. Strength for our weakness

II Corinthians 12:9 NKJV
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

3. Fulfilled satisfied

Matthew 5:6 NKJV
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, For they shall be filled.

4. Passion to reach the lost

Acts 20:24 NKJV
But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.

5. Freed from the spirit of fear

II Timothy 1:7 NKJV
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

6. Healing in every area of your life

Matthew 4:23 NKJV
And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.

7. Equipped for spiritual warfare

II Corinthians 10:3-5 NKJV
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,

Comments