Skip to main content

Father is a Good Listener!


Many times in our walk with God we find ourselves in times of waiting.
It is easy in the wait to begin doubting the love, care, provision and power of God. The enemy whispers,  "God never heard your prayer. God doesn't listen to you. God doesn't care about you."      

I want to encourage you today Father is a good listener. Father does hear. He is listening. He loves you and is concerned about you.  

Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
I John 5:14‭-‬15 NKJV

We can be confident in the care, the love and the ability of God to listen.   God has heard your prayer. He has heard and seen your tears. The delay is not a denial. Hold on in the wait. Don't quit believing.

You may feel ignored or overlooked in your situation. Father sees you. Father is reaching for you. Father has His ear attentive to your faith filled prayers.     

For the eyes of the Lord  are on the righteous, And His ears are  open to their prayers; But the face of the Lord  is against those who do evil.”
I Peter 3:12 NKJV

I encourage you declare just as the Psalmist declared.

As for me, I will call upon God, And the Lord shall save me. Evening and morning and at noon I will pray, and cry aloud, And He shall hear my voice.
Psalms 55:16‭-‬17 NKJV

I will close with this last thought.  I could be in a crowded room, or in the middle of an important task, or have my hands full. If I hear my daughter cry out, "Daddy." Immediately she has my attention. Immediately I am listening. Immediately I am responding. Oh how much more does our heavenly Father listen to us.   

Beloved our heavenly Father is attentive to your prayer. He knows what we have need of before we even ask. Father knows, sees, and hears all.  Come  to Him today in confidence and faith. He is faithful. He has promised you will receive your petitions. 

Comments