Skip to main content

The Acts of God! Pt1


I am sharing this because, somebody needs to know God is still working on their behalf. In my search in Psalm on verses that describe who God is, I had to start a new column in my notes. The actions of God. God is alive. God is powerful. God is actively involved in the earth today. Check out this list of God's actions from the first twenty chapters of Psalms.

Part 1 The actions of God.

He knows.
He judges.
He speaks.
He hears.
He strikes down all my enemies, breaks the teeth of the ungodly. (Psalm 3:7 for those who think I made that one up)
He relieves distress.
He sets apart Himself.
He puts gladness in my heart.
He makes me to dwell in safety.
He shall hear.
He hates workers of iniquity.
He will destroy all those who speak falsehood.
He abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful. (Psalm 5:6-7)
He defends.
He will bless.
He will surround us with a shield.
He hears our weeping and supplication.
He receives our prayer.
He shall judge.
God tests the hearts and minds.
He saves.
He thinks about us.
He maintains my right and cause.
He endures forever.
He will not forsake us.
He sees.
He hears.
He prepares hearts.
He does justice to the fatherless and oppressed.
He tests the righteous.
He arises.
He sets us in safety.
He keeps us.
He preserves us.
He deals bountifully.
He looks for those who seek Him.
He shows us the path of life.
He visits in the night.
He hears.
He saves those who trust Him.
He thunders from heaven.
He drew us out.
He delivers.
He brings us into broad places. He EXPANDS!
He delivers.
He delights in us.
He shows mercy.
He saves the humble.
He brings down the haughty.
He arms me with strength.
He makes my way perfect.
He makes my feet to run.
He sets me in high places.
He teaches me to war.
He gives me the shield of my salvation.
He makes me great.
He enlarges (EXPANDS) my path under me.
He arms me with strength.
He defeats my enemies.
He delivers.
He lives.
He subdues my enemies.
He lifts me up.
He shows mercy.
His Word, converts the soul, makes wise the simple, rejoices the heart, enlightens the eyes, endures forever.
He answers.
He sends help.
He remembers our offerings and sacrifices.
He saves His anointed.
He answers from heaven.

I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all your marvelous works(actions). Psalm 9:1

Comments