Skip to main content

God is...Pt1


I have been going through the book of Psalms and marking every verse that describes who God is, so far in just eighteen chapters I have discovered this about God. Hope this encourages you and strengthens your faith. You can trust Him.

Part 1 God is...

He is my shield,
The One who lifts my head.
He is a just judge.
His name is excellent.
His glory is above the heavens.
He is a refuge for the oppressed and those in trouble.
He is the helper of the fatherless.
He is King forever.
He is holy.
His throne is in heaven.
His eyes behold.
His eyelids they test.
He is righteous.
He loves righteousness.
His words are pure.
He is with the generation of the righteous.
He is a refuge.
He is our portion, my inheritance, and my cup.
He is my Lord.
His shows me the path of life.
His presence is full of joy.
His right hand is full of eternal pleasure.
He is my strength.
He is my rock.
He is my fortress.
He is my deliverer.
He is my shield.
He is my horn of salvation.
He is my a stronghold.
He is worthy to be praised.

I encourage you today to search the scripture and take note when God is described.

Comments