Skip to main content

The Acts of God! Pt2


Psalm 26:7 I will proclaim with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all God's wondrous works.

Part 2 God Acts on our behalf

God never stops working on behalf of His people. My heart is overflowing with joy and gratefulness as I continue searching out who God is and what He does on behalf of His bride. I pray you are as encouraged as I am by this.

The Lord saves.
He meets with blessings of goodness.
He gives life.
He makes us exceedingly glad with His presence.
He will find your enemies and swallow them up in His wrath.
He delivers and makes us not ashamed.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures.
He leads me by still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness.
He is with me.
He prepares a table before me.
He anoints my head.
He owns the earth.
He created the earth.
He teaches sinners in the way.
He guides and teaches the humble.
He shows us His covenant.
He hides me.
He sets me high upon a rock.
He strengthens my heart.
He will destroy and not build up those who do not regard His works.
The voice of the Lord divides as flames of fire.
Sits enthroned at the Flood.
He sits as King forever.
He gives strength.
He blesses with peace.
He lifts me up.
He heals.
He brings up my soul from thr grave.
He keeps me alive and out of the pit.
He turns my mourning into dancing.
He takes off my sackcloth and clothes me with gladness.

My cups runs overflow with a passion for God and His presence. As the Evangelist, Dr Billy Thomas preached on today. Have faith that what God did then, He will do again. Jesus is the same, yesterday, today, and forever. He never changes. He can not lie. He will perform what He says He will do.

God will never stop doing good.
God can not lie.
God will do what He said He will do.
God is working things in your favor in Jesus name!

Comments