Skip to main content

God is....Pt2


Part 2 of God is.... from the book of Psalms.

I believe when we understand who God is we understand we can trust Him at all times, in all things, and through all things.

God is my support.
His way is perfect.
His Word is proven.
(The Word of the Lord is perfect, sure, right, pure, true, righteous, desirable, & sweeter than honey)
He is a shield.
He is my strength. (Repeated six times from chapters 18 to 36)
He is my Redeemer.
He is my helper
The Lord is my Shepherd.
The Lord is strong and mighty.
The Lord is mighty in battle.
He is the King of glory.
God of my salvation.
The Lord is full of mercy, lovingkindess, amd goodness.
He is good and upright.
He is my light and my salvation.
He is the strength of my life.
My Rock.
He is my strength and my shield.
He is a saving refuge.
The voice of the Lord is over many waters.
The Lord is over many waters.
The voice of the Lord is powerful.
The voice of the Lord is full of majesty.
His favor is for life.
He is my rock of refuge.
He is a fortress of defense.
His goodness is great.
He is a hiding place.
He is right and true.
He is our help and shield.
The Lord is good.
The Lord is near.
The Lord's mercy is in the heavens, His faithfulness reaches to the clouds, His righteousness is like a great mountain, &  judgements are great.
His lovingkindess is precious.
He is the fountain of life.

As I am searching out the book of Psalms. I have been hearing a phrase repeated in my heart; from a  sermon by S.M. Lockridge, "Do you know Him?" I wonder do you know Him? Do you know Him to be your strength?

Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!
Romans 11:33 NKJV

Comments