Skip to main content

The Acts of God! Pt3


Many, O Lord my God, are Your wonderful works Which You have done; And Your thoughts toward us Cannot be recounted to You in order; If I would declare and speak of  them, They are more than can be numbered.
Psalms 40:5 NKJV

Part 3- On the actions of God. God is working on our behalf. He never slumbers or sleeps. He is working all things out for good and according to His purpose.

As I have been on this journey on who is God and what does He do; my passion and love for Him has expanded in a way I really can't put into words. It is not that I haven't read these verses before but when you set out to seek God you find Him. He is powerful and His works are wonderful. Much of this may seem repetitive but God wants us to hear and not doubt Him.

He redeems me.
He considers my trouble.
He knows my soul in adversities.
He has not given me over to the enemy.
He has set my feet in a wide place (EXPAND).
He has laid up great goodness.
He will hide me in His presence.
He will protect me from the plots of the enemy.
He will keep me from strife.
He has shown me His marvelous kindness.
(Only God can have great goodness and marvelous kindness)
He hears our supplication.
He preserves the faithful.
He repays the proud.
He strengthens hearts.
He forgives sin.
He preserves me in trouble.
He surrounds me with songs of deliverance.
He instructs and teaches.
He guides with His eye.
For more on this check out this link. https://youtu.be/77N469YnJg4
He loves righteousness.
He made the heavens.
He spoke the world into existence.
His counsel stands forever.
He sees.
He considers man.
He delivers us from death.
He keeps us alive in famine.
He hears.
He delivers me from fear.
He makes my face radiant and not ashamed.
He saves out of trouble.
He teaches the fear of God.
He saves the contrite.
He redeems.
He doesn't condemn those who trust Him.
He has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.
He perserves.
He gives to drink from the river of His pleasures. (My goodness somebody ought to take a praise break right there in the River)
He brings forth righteousness and justice.
He upholds.
He knows the upright.
He orders our steps.
He upholds with His hand.
He loves justice.
He doesn't forsake His saints.
He doesn't leave or condemn us.
He helps, delivers, and saves.

God is more than able. God is more than enough. He is all sufficient. He has not forgotten you. He has not overlooked you. He loves and cares for you. You can trust Him.

Comments