Skip to main content

God is...Pt7


For the Lord  is great and greatly to be praised; He is to be feared above all gods.
Psalms 96:4

God is.... Pt7

He is judge of the earth.
He is my God the rock of my refuge.
He is the Rock of our salvation.
The Lord is the great God.
He is a great King above all gods.
The Lord is great.
He is greatly to be praised.
He is to be feared above all gods.
Honor and majesty are before Him.
Strength and beauty are in His presence.
Glory is due to His name.
He is coming.
(My goodness, can I take a 15 second commercial break? The King is coming, Jesus, the Bridegroom God is coming. I am going to say it loud this time for the people on the back row. Jesus is coming. Be ready. Be full of the Spirit. Be watchful. Be prayerful. Be about the Father's business.)
He is coming to judge the earth.
Clouds and darkness surround Him.
Righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne.
His lightnings light the world.
Heavens declare His righteousness.
People see His glory.
He is Lord Most High above all the earth.
He is exalted far above all gods.
He is righteous.
He is faithful.
He is Lord the King.
He is coming to judge the earth.
He is great in Zion.
He is high above all the people.
He is great.
His name is awesome.
He is holy.
He is the God-Who-Forgives.
He is the Lord our God.
He is God.
The Lord is good.
His mercy is everlasting.
His truth endures to all generations.

This morning I woke up with the song, "What a beautiful name it is" on my heart. On my way to drop off my daughter, Selah at school. I may or may not have been attempting to sing. She made sure to tell me I wasn't singing it correctly or in the right key.

Here is my point the great Name of Jesus is beautiful, it is powerful, it is greatly to be praised. God has given us access to Himself through this Name. All the promises of God are available through the great Name. By faith call upon the Name of Jesus! God is ready to come into your life and reveal Himself, bring victory, and make known His complete work of salvation in your life.

You may have a great need in your life.  (Selah- a divine pause, leading to a divine shift)
By faith speak the great Name of Jesus over your great need. The name is greater. God is greater than your need.

Thank you for continuing this journey with me through the book of Psalms on who God is. Part

God bless you, in the Name of Jesus!

Comments